Yes, Hot Air Balloon ride in Nepal has been beginning on 17th-November-2018 at Pokhara Lake side for commercial purpose after long time of waiting.
Hot air ballooning was started a long time ago but it was stopped due to some reasons. But now it has started with a offer of getting chance of flying 5 times a day because the Hot Air Balloon is only permitted to fly for 5 times a day.
The trip will be launched two flights, one early in the morning and another in the afternoon. Morning trip is best to see amazing sunrise view of Mountains.
In Nepal, ballooning offers view of sunrise, The Himalayan ranges and peaks, and the mesmerizing lakes of Pokhara city. It will fly 500 meters above the Pokhara city providing the spectacular views of mountains like Annapurna Range, the Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, lamjung Himal, Lakes, Forests, and as a whole Pokhara valley.
On a clear day, the observed scenario remains even more breathtaking. People recommend different mountain Flights and aircraft motions, but Hot Air Ballooning is much more promising one that others as you will be on the basket and can enjoy the nature swinging in the air.
Hot Air Balloon provides different packages to their customer like:
- Eagle Eye Flight:$120 per person – Eagle Eye Hot Air Balloon flies like a eagle and see the bird eye view of the city and lake of Pokhara. Eagle-Eye flies around 30 minutes around the beautiful city Pokhara.
- Magical Voyage:$150 per person- The Magical Voyage offers the view of different Mountain range like Annapurna Mountain range, The Fishtail, Dhaulagiri Mountain, Hiunchuli Mountain, Lamjung Himal with the freshness of clod chill weather for 30 minutes
Hot Air Ballooning also offers you too make your special day more memorable with special offers like:
- Hot Air Anniversary:$650 per person
- Hot Air Birthday:$650 per person
- Hot Air Engagement:$650 Per person